Now Offering Virtual Services
For my clients and community safety I am taking precautions due to the COVID-19 outbreak. There is nothing more important than to stop the spread of this virus and I am taking all measures in doing so. With today's cutting-edge technology and resources there are more ways than ever that you can tour real estate.
Check out any of our listings here, request a virtual showing via FaceTime, Skype, Instagram video call or Facebook video call (basically any way you want to virtually see a home, we can do it!)
Looking to Sell? Now it's your turn to give me a tour of your home! Show me via video chat so I can give you an accurate opinion of value and discuss the best options for you.
Looking to Buy? I'll be happy to have a call or video chat to learn all about your criteria and email you options.
Virtual Open Houses
Stay tuned! I will be scheduling times and dates to go LIVE on our social media to show you our listings virtually. Find me on all social platforms: @mariaesthervidalre
In-Person Showing Guidelines
- Buyers are encouraged to narrow their property search through photos, virtual tours, and leveraging other technology to reduce the number of in-person showings.
- In-person showings only for Buyers who provide a recent pre-approval letter from their lender.
- Sellers and Buyers kindly be requested to disclose whether they have COVID-19 or exhibit any symptoms; or if they have been in touch with any person with COVID-19 or with symptoms.
- Only essential parties attending the In-Person Showing. To protect our client's families, we are asking not to bring children to the showings, relatives or friends. Limiting the in-person showings just to the buyers.
- Kindly we are asking you to stay in your vehicle until the Realtor arrives to the property.
- Adhere to social distancing, always maintaining a minimum of 6 feet of space between persons.
- For your protection, please wear a face mask or face covering and gloves. It is highly recommended to have sanitizer on hand in your car for personal use before and after each showing.
- During the showing, please avoid touching any surfaces in the home, such as light switches, cabinet and door handles, fridge, dishwasher, etc.
- Please do not use the bathroom facilities at the property.
- Do not share phones, pens, tablets or other personal property during the showing.
- Comply with any requirements of the seller during the showing.
The above guidelines are in place until further notice and they are enforced in order to protect You and your family. I sincerely thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Find out more about how you can take personal responsibility: